Tuesday 8 May 2012

Hiding from the blog

I find when i write it is almost impossible not to offend anyone, and outside of the UK-American government protests, this brings me no pleasure. I feel it is a responsibility of a loyal citizen to monitor what these jackals are up to, and i do it with relish. 
Right now a lot of my issues are on my own doorstep, and to speak of them would cause the people I am not angry with pain. The people I would be talking to me would never get it in a million years. My Jim does so much for others and what does he get in return? short shrift.
DO not marry someone thinking they will change. When someone tells you who they are, listen. Many divorces and even marriages could be prevented if people "in love" could really look at one another.
Don't get involved with someone content to coast through life. The easy road is not always the best one. Woman or man up and face the truth. If nothing else be honest-that's is true love.
Don't marry someone who is dead spiritually, mentally or physically. Sex is not everything, but the lack of it leads to troubles you can't even imagine. Look at the family, it is no joke, you marry every one of them as well.
Learn to want the one you love to succeed as much as they do. If they are happy digging ditches learn how to dig ditches. Be interested in him even if his job bores you to tears.
Keep as fit as you are able. You don't need a FULL English breakfast every day, and beer never made anybody well. All things in moderation is more sensible and you will be here longer to enjoy the things you love.
Finally, don't marry someone who thinks you hunt haggis on a hill.
Nuff said.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment