Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hi
Ok my rant is over. Here is what happened. I know from my anger yesterday  it was impossible to calm down and talk specifics, so I looked like a wild old angry witch again. The beauty of the blog is after a nights sleep I can go back and re read and repost any missing facts, (like what happened) as opposed to how i feel about it.
What==
a chatroom on a program called PAL_TALK.


Who==
some people who think they are christians, and though some are, most are not.


Where== a room called come let us reason together.


When== 24/7/365


Why==
because i believe many have too much time on their hands, most are either too ill to work or don't want to work as they would miss today's' fighting.


I do not know why for me, but i know Jim works long hours at a job in another county. SO after I red up the house, I have a lot of free time, but no ability to get out of here on my own. What i should be doing is talking to local women, but most work daytime or have a slew of kids. They love me, and if it were an emergency they would run to my side, but they are just busy.
Anyhoo, I was in there yesterday and enjoying myself. A fella named Didrik and his friend Daimon had become Christians. I was trying to encourage them  because at the beginning it is hard though very exciting, and one of them asked me to pray for them, which i did. I was so happy, as this gave me encouragement one day my hubby might too come to know my Jesus.
Then guess what? the regular grumps in the room told me it was all a big con and they had had me. Look i got nothing against unbelievers, some of my best husbands are, but i had being lied to. Just be who you are and i will give you a chance. I am no way important enough to lie to. Honest. I am a housewife from NY-no more and no less.
People are so silly, because they do not know that the truth comes out whether we want it to or not, and usually we tell it, with a slip or an angry outburst. I must say in my defense, I am so glad i am not a lawyer I would starve.
SO that was yesterday and now at 5 am i am wide awake rehashing old grudges. I just never learn.


Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment