Saturday 12 May 2012

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day in America, and I would like to take a moment to mention the women who helped Mother me. My Aunt Kris who is always there with advice and love,and now helps care for my Gran with Uncle Mick. Aunt Kris is my hero, because she lives her faith, and has love when it must be hard watching Gram Delarm age before her eyes. It is hard and it must be lonely sometimes, and i love you for your care.

The next woman i want to honour is my Aunt Betty. She married a fella with two girls and then had i think 12 of her own, (and they were not even Catholics,lol). She somehow kept a roof over their heads and food. She never complained, at least to me, and she always had a beautiful smile. I am a Reed as well, so I never told her, but I hope she knows how much I loved her, and her kids are my favorite relations as they mostly have her look on life.

Next is my Aunt Sheila. Another woman who was human, but was always good to me. She was left with 3 baby girls, one unborn, when my dear Uncle Bug passed. I think I would have hid under the covers until I died if i lost JIm. She still carries on, though her health is failing her.


Last of all is my Aunt Barb. Her mother was inhuman in my opinion. Aunt Barb would have had every excuse to be hateful and evil as her. All Aunt Barb ever gave was love, and that was all she wanted. I pity my cousin Donna who could never realize that. Donna lives in a hell of her own making.


And my cousin Barbie, one wish for her, Ciara write her and let her know you are well. Mothers forgive everything large and small, and they understand us better than we do ourselves. Grand ma is gone, but your Mom needs you. Love you Ciara.
blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment