Sunday 20 May 2012

A Day of Rest

OK
today as the first day of the week it is a day of rest and refreshment. It can be full of fun and frolic. It can be a time of reuniting with friends you don't work with, or haven't seen in awhile.
That is, unless you are married.
IN that case, all bets are off. Now if the chores are not stressful enough, add in a family visit from overseas. We are now talking new sofas, new blinds, and hours of painting. Needless to say, the volunteers are not overwhelming. Fitness programs would not hold a candle to the list i am trying to do in these last two weeks. 
My mother has a white glove, and my brother is OCD. You literally could eat off his floors. He is hard on himself and knows there is more he could do. Imagine his horror when he comes to my hacienda later this month.
Yes, I am feeling a bit stressed out. Once they come all will be well and we will talk for hours, but if you love me, please never give me a 6 month warning of your arrival. It might kill Jim the next time.
Bless ings.

No comments:

Post a Comment