Thursday 6 September 2012

A study in Sloth, citing my own experience as example...

Hello

last night i also slept through the night once i got to bed.As a result we both we up before 530 am and i could get right on a few bedroom chores. i ran the hoover, dusted with my shiny new pink duster, and started a nice wee dinner for two. I just need Mr 2 to come home some time.

For a treat to me, I watched an hour of Ponderosa and then Judge Judy
which was boring until they had an earthquake whilst taping the show. It seems weird to be able to walk around, as most mornings i am chained to a dialysis chair and ts machine. I have a friend who has asked for prayer. His name is Galen and he is a nice man. Please do not forget. I will talk more about him at a later date. I just have no energy today, and a nap sounds lovely.

Also pray for my friend Mrs P, she needs a new house before she kills the neighbors...or vice versa. A lot of my friends need prayer just now. J wants a baby, A wants a wife, we all want something. I want to sleep for about a week lol.

Have a great Thursday
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment