Tuesday 4 September 2012

A study in Confusion

The source I use to blog from has left me a new message. I am perfectly happy with the site, and i understand how to use it. It aint broke so they fixed it with a new interface. I do not even know what that means. So again we will visit today and i hope this is not my last post,(no pun intended to my rugby friends who frequent there!).

I think I have been in denial about my health all summer. I am not getting better, I am not even maintaining the same place. The floaters are back in one eye, and when the nurses sent blood work away Monday they said it was fine. Well fine has had me in bed by 6:30 Sunday night, and fine had me up every two hours or so all last night, even though i was in bed before 9 and i slept until nine this morning.
Fine was 3 showers Sunday night and one complete bed change. Fine was a good day ruined by a bad night. JIm does not get to decide when he can rest, because when he hears me call out "Jim", he knows he has to come. Every time, over and over, world with out end.

Last night as part of our new lifestyle (diet) we spent an hour doing housework. If you do it right, it is great exercise, and it gets the old lady off your back. I think it is getting close to time for me to admit I need a kidney, and its not alright and to get on the list. To at least get on the list. To not be on it these last three years was pure denial of how serious things were. It is not a phase or a cold i will overcome. It is slow, chronic, forever, and it will eventually take me out. All my surgical fears have to be put aside. If it is meant to be, I have to get out of the way. I have to start the process rolling. I need a new interface with my renal team. Dr Patty is't gonna cut it, we need a DR who will attend, not just talk to the nurses on our behalf. I don't want to end up on the ward to get to see him. I deserve better.
Sorry about being down today. Come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment