Saturday 8 September 2012

A storm is Brewing...a study in fear...

Scotland had its first hurricane this year, and as I write this East Coast as far as NY is getting slammed. I was trying to count all my family in NY still, and the number is amazing. Not to mention Marguerite and Ellen Sue who were the sisters I never had. I graduated with 205 and i bet at least half of them are in NY somewhere.

Elisa and her family are in NYC, and Billy is in Goveneur, so we have the whole state covered with our family. I am praying tonight that all of you are safe and well, and as Jean said, "no news is good news".

Jeff and Debbie are in Central NY as well as Deb and Patty Sue. I have to stop naming them because I am gonna cry. I left Camden, but i never left them in my heart. Uncle David and Aunt Jennifer and Barbie are in CNY as well. Oh Lord watch over my little family, and let them know how much i love them.

My Dad was very calm and at times like this i miss him most.

Talk to you soon. Take no chances with your safety.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment