Sunday 27 November 2011

I hate hospitals

Ok I have been talking about our friend Hilary pretty much all week.Today Jim is off work and home from England and we are finally able to go visit her. I would not go.I spend too much of my week in the hospital, and even though southern general is not my hospital, I had a bad experience there when i slipped on an escalator, and i have no desire to ever return.
Is all that Hilary's fault, no way at all. She deserves a million people there to pass this two weeks with her, especially since the Virgin phone company is restricting her calls. The whole thing makes me crazy to even think about, and it was a short trip believe me.
SO Jim is off to the hospital and I am sure he is embarrassed of me. I will accept that, I made my choice. I will gladly attend any homecoming celebration the club decides to do.I am pretty sure I would go if JIm were admitted,(we shall see).
I never dreamt in my life i would come to see dialysis as a part-time job,  but that is exactly what it is. It is coming up to the holidays, and it looks like Santa can't find me new kidney in AB+ blood type. Itis so frustrating,not just for me, but for the members of my family who can't or won't consider being tested. Oh well, such is life, as they say.
ok, the pity party is over --time for a nap here at the zoo.
Blessings, and sorry Hilary.







No comments:

Post a Comment