Sunday 20 November 2011

Hilary and Seve

Despite all the rumours my brother started as a child, yes i do have friends. And no, they are not all imaginary. Most of the people reading this will not be Scottish and that doesn't matter. I am requesting prayer for the Smith family. They are friends of ours form the rugby club in Paisley.
Hilary, it seems, has a brain tumor. She is young and pretty and has kids. Their family has been a real spark of fresh air to the club and to us in particular. They are going to take her to Southern General hospital. Jim says it is the best hospital for what she has. 
I am asking for you believers to circle this family in prayer, and to keep a hedge around them. I know God is everywhere so he doesn't mind where you are praying from at all. I believe God is still in the healing business or I would not be here. all i know is no one deserves this.I would say more but i frankly do not know more. I will try to post updates and tell you as i learn, but thanks in advance for the prayers.
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment