Tuesday 15 November 2011

Crappy Diem

I am like a roller coaster today. Laundry.Sleep in chair.Burn eggs dry.  Rest. Iron a shirt. TV.Run dishwasher.play computer games.Run washer.Think about food it is quarter to two.Shrug. Not hungry. Eat anyway your diabetic. Nothing looks good.That is how my mind is working today. I cannot get the flow of my words to start. 
I want to talk about why Bachman, Cain, and Perry are not the solution to America's woes. I want to see who might run against Obama in his party, if any. I want to share some quotes from our founding Fathers about liberty and tyranny. I was gonna put the snake flag,saying" don't tread on me" on my profile pic.Coulda. shoulda woulda. Now i am going for a nap. I will try again tomorrow.
Or not. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment