Saturday 31 March 2012

April First 2012

Today is the year one milepost for this blog. TY if you ever read any, and bless you if you are a follower of the blog. Special shout out to my Jim, who I run the controversial stuff by because I sometimes lose my head when angry.

For a brief time I abandoned my writing, and the depression that caused it increased because i had no vent for my sadness. Now, instead of forcing a column for each new day, I write when i have something to say. I wish everyone would only talk when they had something to say. I wish people could look at what they hate and acknowledge how much of it might be fear of the unknown.

I wish my kids were married because they are in love. That is selfish on my part because I want to be a Grandma. I wish the other two or three Grandmas would move to Iceland so I had the child(ren) to myself.If wishes were horses...

I wish everyone had some kind of safe roof over their heads. I wish people who scream about religion, practiced it instead. Words are cheap, and so are many people.

I hope our Constitution survives this recession. I hope America becomes the America i had when i grew up, our kids deserve that.

I wish every red head to realize how special they are. I pay to get the color they were given. Curls or straight, we all are who we are meant to be. Let's celebrate diversity and move on. Maybe our parents were wrong but we do not need to spread it to another generation.

May you all find someone to love you like my JIm does me. Not because i am rich, beautiful , or healthy, he just loves me. I am smart enough to stop asking why in case he begins to wonder. I accept he loves me unconditionally, and that is what i was looking for all my life. Plus he is a bit of a brain, and a bit of a looker.

As we begin year two, I am wondering what all we might be about to talk about together. I welcome feedback, and I hope you never hesitate to respond because i am unwell. I am a tough old broad.

To my 7 followers, bless you for your strength. Even I never know what i will say from day to day.
Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment