Thursday 29 March 2012

Almost done with year one.....

Last year on April Fools Day I decided to blog to help with my depression. I started that date so if no one read it, I could say I did it as a joke. Now a year on, and I have never felt better. Part of it is the weather which is too warm for March, but i will keep it; part of it is I have started telling the people in my life some home truths, and part of it is the dialysis seems to be a bit under control(as much as possible).

Yesterday as an experiment I started chatting with pimply Marette as a test. It was mostly to see if I could keep a civil tongue in my head. I did, and she did, and although we will never be friends, the ride is less stressy. My poor nurses asked me about a med they want me to take,in fact they were gonna increase it. I simply told them i had not started taking it at all. The reason is it makes you sick to your stomach, and i don't need that. They cant handle my honesty i think. anyhoo,suffice it to say i promised to try, so i am sitting here staring at it. It feels stupid, but it takes a lot to keep this garden balanced, and it is the unknown of a new pill in the mix i fear. SO I am ordering myself to do it, and frankly I would rather clean the whole bathroom than take this pill. Yes i am that immature lol. Supposedly it will take my dowagers hump away, and strengthen my bones we shall see. I feel like a plant knowing my ph is off balance.

Ok work to do places to go....thanks for listening and see ya the next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment