Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dead dust mites

I have been enjoying the flu for several weeks now, since JIm is so generous in his sharing of his manflu. Today when my nose was stuffed again and my eyes all teary i went nuts! I started throwing away things I could not identify. Long ago i warned Jim to clear an area i had put all his crud in, and so I must assume he did so. I gathered so much dust with my trusty can of pledge that I am sure i made several dust mites homeless,if not dead. If i were stronger I would hoover the mattress, but i can't figure out how to turn my hoover to run the tools. Heaven help anyone who says i threw something important out. If it were important, it should be safe in your room.
Well., now i am exhausted, but it is a good respiratory distress this time, I earned it. Even the cat is afraid to shed on the sofa. I am brutal today, and even my own junk had a heave-ho. I am strong, I am invincible, I am spring cleaningggggggggggggggg, I am woman! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment