Thursday 27 October 2011

Pillow Talk

The man of the house had a favorite pillow. We both enjoyed using it, and when i went to bed first, I would snatch it. When he came to bed he would snatch it back. Because he is a good husband, and he wanted me to leave his pillow alone, he bought me an expensive memory foam pillow. Needless to say, I hate it. At first I thought it was just because we had the bug and weren't sleeping well anyway, but over time I have come to realize the pillow is worthless for sleeping.
And oh how i love to sleep. I could sleep for Britain, but not on this pillow.
And with the cold/flu gone, it left me behind a small gift of a cough you would have to hear to believe. So it would appear I have entered the ranks of snoring this week.It is nice to disturb someone elses sleep for awhile. I guess whilst JIm was out sick, someone asked how he could be sick and spend so much time on FB?Let me explain it. Jim would rather be on the computer than breathe. He would not thank me for that, but it is true. It is not just the mindless rugby chat, but he actually googles things he wants to know. He does research for his blog, and some of them (the blogs) would get published if he sent them to Glasgow's papers. He says he is a loose thinker. Nah, he is a loose cannon, but his thoughts are very articulate. By that I mean he has the ability to transfer ideas from inside his head, to paper in a format even I can understand. Not that I agree, but i understand his points.You see anyone can write, but if your reader doesn't understand you, what have you gained? You learnt something you have no way to share, and that's a big heartache if you love words like I do.
So if i get a wee bit discouraged on this blog forgive me. I always have a point, but the delivery is just too stiff sometimes, like the new pillow.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment