Tuesday 11 October 2011

6 months on

Hello my friends. I have not been blogging for a few days, mostly due to exhaustion. We have been getting up in the middle of the night to watch the rugby, on weekends, and then that led to a short spurt of insomnia. 
My leg has flaired up again, and the x-ray showed nothing. Now it looks like it is climbing outward and upward, in fact in the middle of the night my hip hurt so bad i was afraid i would not be able to walk this morning. I must be able to walk as the computer is not in the bedroom.
So, I apologize to you all. I went to bed at 7 last night and slept through to the alarm. And guess what, I could do another 7 hours i think. In most cases i would say i was just lazy or depressed, but I am really sleeping. Deeply, and while asleep my knee does not hurt as much.
SO off to dialysis I go, and we shall see. We have a rider in my car that is a moaner, so I may take her head off today if she starts. She is the kind of woman, who, when she eventually dies will say, "see I will told you i was sick." In a place where a positive attitude is so important, she is my cross to bear. To hear her speak, she is already on the way out. I hope she doesn't take prisoners.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment