Sunday 16 October 2011

I didn't thin k Stephen Fry could be boring....

I am sorry, he may be the Stephen Hawking of words, but this new series on words is a real sleeper. Today he is sucking the life out of my favorite book, THE BIBLE. My better half has watched it faithfully, so being we share a house, I have to pretend to listen to it as well (secretly I am planning my blog notes).
Anyhoo I eagerly await his next series.
Recently he went to America and took the mickey every chance he got. Billy Connolly took a tour of route 66 and taught me about a lot of America i will never get to see.Billy didn't gloss over weaknesses, he celebrated them. It is a weak comparison, but it gets to the heart of my angst. Stephen doesn't seem to enjoy his topic, and Billy never stopped grinning even with his tongue in his cheek.
That he is a genius there is no doubt, and he can be proud of his brains, but he needs to make what he is excited about interesting to people of less brain power like me. That would be a series.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment