Tuesday 10 April 2012

100 things to ...

My son today posted 100 things to eat before you die. I have seen on tv 100 things to see before you die..., and it seems to me one thing we can all agree on, one day we will all die. Ok, no shock there. The bible says some mens hearts stop for fear and I wonder what they fear. If there is a God all is well, and f not, well my practicing being like Jesus only hurt me. Win win.


I suggest a new list, 100 things to do to prevent death and despair of poor health. The younger you start it the better. Lett's face it, if you are still smoking you are not even playing the game. No question, noting good about that in any way. Buck up, love your family and quit. In addition, I do not know many that could not stand to lose a stone. If you drink more than three drinks on an afternoon, (before you go out) you are not paying attention. Listen to your body. Listen to your Doctor,even if he is sad and more overweight than you,(Dr Anderson).
If you are lonesome a cat or dog is good company and need a lot of attention, fed, watered, walked, played with, etc. They don't try to analyze you, they just love ya and want treats!


Ok, thats enough guilt for now, what would you add to the list? I think between us we can exceed 100. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment