Thursday 26 July 2012

the day before the Big Day

If I can make myself dialyze today and come home and rest, I should be in great shape for the weekend of parties at the PRFC. Of course that will depend on if JIm uses the whole time I am gone on the computer again. It is his last non-weekend day of his holiday, and it remains to be seen if he gets to this Transport Museum he has been saying he wants to see.


Yesterday we went to a garden called Greenbank. The sun cooperated, and then we got some groceries. That was me, as walking down 2 flights of stairs when the lifts broke (again) at Western Infirmary Wednesday wrecked my legs.Imagine poor Jim trying to push a wheelchair through a moor and you get a rough idea. Then we get to our favorite statue there and some idiot put a cigarette in her hand. People.


I got my prescriptions sorted with the local surgery. I could tell you the story, but you would never believe it. JIm wandered all over hell's half acre yesterday, actually doing the leg work, and I think he understands why I want nothing to do with my local surgery. That is a story for another day as they say.
So off to hospital I go. You have a good morning too.
Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment