Tuesday 24 July 2012

Its a new day

Well, I have a minute before hospital to talk today. Most of you will be shocked to see 2 days in a row. I am as well. I learned something this week. ALl my worrying about others had made it easier to ignore my own health. Yesterday i got a haircut, and felt so good after that I went to the chiropodist as well. I was so afraid since i got my foot cut, that i let my nails grow long enough to step on them. For £21 pounds i got feet that feel like dancing. I was silly, even though yes I have a bandage on a toenail that bled. What do you expect when your toenails are longer than your foot?
Also, Lorna, who practices on Causeyside street, has her appointments made by the Paisley Natural Health Centre. The entire group encompasses many therapies and many therapists. I recommend a massage if you love yourself. Many times we can't properly take care of others because we are hurting ourselves. I used to be amazed by the acupuncture techniques, and the aroma therapies.
Carol, the owner/director is also a published author. They could possibly get you a signed copy of her book at the centre. And speaking of authors, we got a new Betty McKellar book when we were at Muirsheils Ciuntry Park, and strangely enough it is called MUIRSHEIL. Betty is a poet, and she rights in Scots, so she used to make a glossary for me in writers group as I knew none of the words. The day was long but we had a lot of fun, and got a lot done. I am enjoying Jim being off work.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment