Thursday 8 December 2011

ok add hotmail to the list i hate


Your account has been blocked
Why are you seeing this?
Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service).
We're here to help you get your account back.
What do you need to do?
We'll ask you to provide us with a mobile phone number where we can send you a verification code and we'll add this phone number to your Windows Live profile for future use.  After you enter the code, you can change your password and sign in.
We've cleaned your account settings
Often customers get here because someone else has access to your account and are using it without your knowledge to send spam. To protect you and your contacts, we've removed any Hotmail auto-replies or linked accounts you may have had.
On the weekend i was asked to open my blog more often, so i went into my hotmail nots to get something for inspiration. Instead i saw FB had flooded me with a million trite messages about nothing so i sat there and systemically deleted most all of them.
This is my reward for all that hard work. I can't get access at all to my account because itis blocked. Sadly that includes most of my families address book as well.
so...please dont think i am getting your messages on my hotmail account, as i refuse to give them the phone number they requested all along. They can keep my messages pics etc, as they have probably deleted them already.
DDang

No comments:

Post a Comment