Tuesday 5 June 2012

the visit is over now back to work

Those of you who know me outside of my blog know i have had visitors this week for the Jubilee Queens weekend,so I have not yet had a chance to share my outsiders view to the monarchy. My queen left this morning for Philadelphia then Syracuse, and my youngest left for Greece. I am sitting here alone, JIm at the rugby club, and the cat and I tiptoeing around enjoying the pieces of quiet.


I know you think it should be peace and quiet, but there are pieces of my life all over the floor and waste bin now. I learnt quite a lot abut myself that every one thought was self-evident, but i truly didn't realize. Maybe because of my advanced age i am ready to face some home truths, or maybe people needed to show themselves to me so I could see the truth.


I do not have a way to look objectively at my past. The people who raised me did not like each other the way they should. They did not like me the way they should either. They both came from some odd circumstances, so it is too late now to point fingers, we can't go back and start over, and one of them is long dead.


All i know is God was good to me. I married someone who could love me unconditionally. He proves it when he loves my family, as they joke about things to avoid showing true emotions. Jim is the first person in my life to give me choices and with that let me understand consequences. Also, Mom and Bill got a chance to see me for the first time with my sons. The boys made us well proud. They were raised well. NO credit to me, they were 10 and 16 when we met. They also take good care of me, and I would never come to harm when they are near. I felt sorry for them because Mom and Bill don't have that relationship with their kids. I am blessed.


Pray for Micheles' family as they suffered a death this week. Pray for Barbie and Ciara. Pray for Sue and Dwayne. Pray for the elections. It doesn't matter f you know all these people, God knows. Thanks i will try to write more tomorrow


Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment