Thursday 7 June 2012

Distractions

Hello fellow earth travelers. I do not have much time just now, whilst we had company from America I let some chores slip, and now i must pay the piper. So just a quick note for now, so you know all is well.


I put on some weight during my holiday, and i feel winded and low energy so my best form of safe aerobics is housework. I am soon at it. Just to say my cousins wife Tammy Brazie is looking for her daughter, so please pray. We all can do that.


Also, the PRFC is having a family day on Saturday June 9,2012, and all are welcome. Previously i had said there was a slave auction, but that is rescheduled for another time. (updates to follow).


Lastly I just want to thank Jim for his kindness to my family during their visit. We tithed at the Murrayfield store. Wait till you see all we got. Speaking of sports, please pray that the current football internationals will be free from spectator violence and racism. It really takes away from the game, and innocent people get hurt as well as the brawlers.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment