Thursday 31 March 2011

Happy April Fools Day

OK so three people read my blog first posted yesterday, I was going to come on here and brag about it going viral and then say April Fools, but i don't want to sink into triteness at post number two. Now I am worried triteness is not even a word.I hope that this blog is as much fun for the people who read it as it is for me. Ialso hope it will encourage others to start a journal, diary, or blog of their own. I have a basic belief that we are all here for some purpose, and that we are not random ooze that crawled to earth and grew legs. I believe in a Creator and creation, but obviously i also believe in evolution in individual species, and for those who could or would not, extinction. No T-Rex, but crocodiles--you get it. I will also try not to talk down to you. Being a woman with a brain I understand the prejudices that were against me in the small town where I grew up.I wish i could blame them for everything, but a lot of it was my own sarcasm and cynicism because I knew as only 18 year olds can, that I knew everything and my family were idiots not to recognize that.We all have had adventures of some sort and as much as we like reading diaries of the past, one day we will be the ones being read about. So write on.Just do it, don't wait for one day. We are promised today.
I could use a proofreader editor, but I want this to be my words, my way. Thanks for carrying on. See you tomorrow, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment