Thursday 31 March 2011

April Fool's Day

When you are grilling turn the grill on...that was the advise my dearest just gave me for why his tea was delayed. We are a family of three-Him, me and a cat who thinks she is human,named Molly. That was a major battle as I proclaimed her Lady Lucy Lewis . That lasted about two seconds. Molly it is.I have two step-children whom i assume would want initially to be left out of this till they see if it is too embarrassing to be cool whilst I am doing this.
The boys love me of course, but privacy when you are 19 and 25 is another matter. It is OK i know some things, but they were not for the internet. SO that is fair dinkum.
Their Father sadly married the crazy American so all bets are off as he would not like to stifle my creative juices, and i have not been able to write for a long time. He is my friend, husband, sole support and giver of therapeutic hugs.In short, he is the reason i chose to go on after a bad divorce after a bad life. He is my partner and forces me to be equal in ways i never knew you could within a marriage, (and a bit of a looker).
So after today we will progress as long as you are interested to visit and I have new words to share.See you next time.God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I know it says nice things about me, but I'd like it anyway. I can't wait for the next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete